Wednesday 18 May 2011

17.05.2011

I dyed my hair last week! It's a but lighter but I'm definitely going to bleach it in the next few weeks. 
I'm very much done with being a ginger for now, it's all about the blonde for summer. Really I just want blonde hair so I can add bits of blue and pink and have it be fun again.

Also seriously considering re-cutting my fringe, circa late 2009.

That's really just the hair I'm working towards having again.

----------------

Anyway, onto yesterday's outfit.


Lace Vest: Club Monaco
Tank Top: H&M
Trousers: LL Bean
Necklace: Peace Chain
Earrings: Originally from Claire's but I remade them, removing the part they had between the tear drop and the post. 
Belt: picked it up at Rags-A-Gogo when I was in NYC.


meet Helle & Loki; faithful companions.



No comments:

Post a Comment