Monday 24 October 2011

24.10.2011

Long time no blog!
Frankly, I got so busy over the summer with work that I didn't have time to even wear nice cloths, let alone blog about them.
A few things have happened since May.
- I dyed my hair dark blonde/light brown for a while, then dyed it red and cut a fringe a few days ago. I'm loving it so far!
before

after/currently

- I went to my final year of Not Back to School Camp. It was outstanding and I got to see all my best friends and I loved it.
- I quit my job. Which is going to give me tons of time to blog.
- I decided to try to DIY more this winter, that includes learning to sew.


Anyway, there are the few things I'd love for fall.




This lovely dress from ModCloth.

 These amazing Dorothy Perkins wedges. I mean look at them! They're not one, but two shades of purple and I love them.



This Sonia Rykiel sweater dress. I'm still obsessed with anything gauze/tulle related and have been trying to figure out how to make it work for fall too.

These H&M wedges. It's a well known fact that I would only wear wedges if possible and these are high on the light of ones I want. You could dress them up or down, they look comfortable (all H&M shoe are, so why not these?) and they have a gold detail!



These Aldo ankle boots. I want a pair of slight 'harder' shoes for fall, these almost fit the bill. If anything I wish they had less heel, but they're pretty great as is.



And with that I hope to get back in the swing of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment