Friday 28 October 2011

28.10.11

I feel like I did so much today! Which is good, I was a bit worried I would spent a lot of time doing nothing much.
I made a pair of feather earrings, which I failed to take any photos of.
But I'm making another pair tomorrow for a friend of mine, so I'll photograph them and write out instructions. It was much simpler than I anticipated in the end.

I also re strung an amethyst necklace that I bought in a vintage stop a few years ago and broke, gosh, maybe 6 months ago? So pleased with myself!

And I made Dairy Free Almond Bread Pudding! Which I have the recipe for, I'll be posting it tomorrow along with  photos.

And here you go, today's outfit.

Trousers: J. Crew
Shirt: J. Crew (oops, I feel like an add now)
Coat: H&M
Scarf: a small Turkish import shop in the Clocktower Mall in Dockyard, Bermuda. 
(that I can't find on their website, so maybe it doesn't exist anymore?
Boots: Blondo
Hair clip: Claire's 
Earrings:  I bought the charms at a market and make them into earrings
Necklace: Vintage (but I re strung it today)
Rings: the black one was a gift, 
the silver one was thrifted, 
and the blue one was an old earring I re made.








I love the whole mini ring trend I've been seeing, I think it's such a lovely detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment